Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Where'd it go?


I took some nice shots this weekend, but when I hooked the camera up to the Mac, one entire day's worth of shots seemed to have disappeared. In their place, I found this. I'm sure I had a purpose here, but for the life of me I don't remember what I had in mind when I attempted this shot.

Normally, I don't keep photos like this. I do periodically share them with Totally Jacked Up Aircraft Photos, where plenty of my failed photos can be seen. With the recent acquisition of a new camera, I've produced a fair quantity of shots like this lately. Just for the sake of nothing in particular, here's what that shot should have looked like:


Meanwhile, here's another shot of the ongoing removal of the American maintenance shed, taken this afternoon:

No comments:

Post a Comment