Monday, July 29, 2013

Changes II

 


My apologies for the recent dearth of postings. I won't bore you with a litany of reasons or excuses other than to say that recently little of my time is my own. Instead, I'll cover a few more changes seen recently at LAX. We'll start with the opening shot, as that may be the last scheduled passenger MD-11 at LAX. KLM had been covering their additional seasonal flight with some of their few remaining MD-11s, but I noticed a couple of weeks ago that we're now getting two B747s each day instead. I haven't managed to get them together in one shot yet, but the summer isn't over . . .



As was mentioned in a comment to the previous post, Sun Country has added flights to/from Minneapolis - St. Paul. On some days, they have three flights at LAX: mid-morning, late afternoon, and midnight. Not so much on Saturdays, though - we just get the afternoon flight.

 

 UPS has new digs on the south side of the airport, next to FedEx. This ramp is also used by Atlas and Polar.

No comments:

Post a Comment