Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Who's That? Part 14 - Happy Anniversary!

This week's edition is a short one, since I've discovered that I've got enough to stretch this out for a while longer if I resist the temptation to give you a huge collection all at once. As the title suggests, the theme is anniversaries. Sadly, I know of at least two more anniversary schemes that I've seen here but have been unable to catch with the camera. One will hopefully return for another photo op, but the other is now history.







2 comments:

  1. The airlines who put their names on the tail do make our task easier. How many actually do that regularly?

    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off the top of my head, I'd have to guess that most do, if you count the logo. Few use their name on the tail though; most use the logo on the tail and the name on the fuselage.

    ReplyDelete