Thursday, September 2, 2010

This has absolutely nothing to do with airplanes

I saw the title for this article in my browser's Latest Headlines tab, and thought it was interesting enough to share:

Ants protect trees from elephants

Stay tuned; the fourth segment of the B737 Spotter's Guide is still in the works, as well as a smoker's special.

Let me also put in another plug for the Long Beach Shakespeare Company, which is opening their fall season this weekend with the Long Beach premiere of Martin Sherman's Bent, the play which first brought the Nazi persecution of gays into public awareness.

In Canada and here in the US, we're heading into the Labor Day weekend, traditionally considered the end of summer and the summer travel season. I hope everyone has a safe Labor Day weekend; as it's Monday in my world, I'll be doing my part!

No comments:

Post a Comment