Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Intermission

Dear Readers:

Your faithful scribe begs your indulgence while this blog takes a short hiatus. This has been occasioned by the need to move the Baron to its new home at the other end of the airport. Come to think of it, moving the Baron won't be that bad - it's moving all the other stuff in the hangar that's going to be a chore (and it's supposed to rain yet again during my weekend!)

In the interim, feel free to talk amongst yourselves. Suggested topics:
  • What is the sound of one hand clapping?
  • Why are Girl Scouts selling cookies, and not brownies?
  • How is it that I can mow the yard in the morning, and by lunch time the dandelions already have flowers again?

CV

2 comments:

  1. Or how about, Why would an ATC let his child give clearance to pilots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh, yeah. That little news item caught me by surprise when it came on NPR yesterday while I was moving stuff out of the hangar. I'm guessing that it must have been a slow news day. Beyond the Fox news shock value, I don't think there's much of a story here. I mean, these new trainees we're getting are younger all the time!

    But seriously, folks - I do not believe that the flying public was endangered in this instance, and I'll tell you why in tomorrow's blog entry.

    ReplyDelete